Thursday, December 11, 2008

A GOOD DAY

It's been a most satisfactory day. I was congratulated at our group's Xmas lunch for being 'hard-working' (LOL) and 'very helpful' and got presented with a copy of Plan B magazine (complete with CD containing Of Montreal and Asobi Seksu remixes) which I was frankly amazed at, given that I work in a office of Nickleback fans; I also received two High School Musical badges to add to my collection, which I'll wear with all the pride and dignity Zac Efron and his minions of bastardry deserve. Then, because we're being moved to another floor this weekend we all got to scoot off an hour early, meaning I can see the Alessi's Ark* instore at Pure Groove tonight, and to cap it all off I get a text from Fiona telling me to check out:

http://www.miroir-noir.com

which has made me so very, very happy. This better come out soon!

Then work Xmas party and M83 at St. Giles tomorrow, the free Johnny Foreigner show at RoTA on Saturday (starts 4pm at Notting Hill Arts Club, but get there early as it's going to be packed) and Jamie Lidell at Shepherd's Bush on Sunday. I may even have some time to deal with my seventeen gazillion review backlog, but I'll probably get distracted by The Sopranos again. *starts humming Alabama 3*


*as recommended by Chalky and Anika

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

See you tonight at M83 :D